Guess the Character
It's as easy as it sounds. I describe 10 famous* characters from different books. You leave a comment saying who they are. Next week I post the answers and congratulate the winners. Ready, set, go . . .
1. He must not be named.
2. He speaks for the trees.
3. She's a stupid lamb.
4. He's a palindrome** with a no-good-dirty-rotten-pig-stealing-great-great-grandfather.
5. She goes blind in book five.
6. He's late (for a very important date).
7. She on fire. (Literally)
8. She's a blondwad.
9. He's an unfortunate middle child.
10. She teaches on the 19th story.
—Carly H., STACKS Staffer
*Criteria for being famous: They're in a book I know and/or like.
**A palindrome means his name is spelled the same if you read it forwards or backwards.