November 9, 2009

Create a Caption: It’s A Dog Eat Dog World

Posted by at 7:53 am in Create a Caption, Writing Prompt | Permalink

Createacaption There once was a cute little pup named Larry,
But due to his size wasn’t that hairy.
And when he was found in a mug,
This little non-pug
Was not even remotely scary.

Pup_cup

I did the rhyme and now you gotta take the time…and tell me what this little pup is thinking!

— Carly M., STACKS Staffer

1. mystique

awwwwwww……….the puppy is so cute.it can fit in one hand.i think it is the cutest picture i’ve ever seen.even know my cat has had small small kittens.

2. Shannon

Don’t pour the coffee! Don’t pour the coffee! Theres a little pup in here!
    If you do pour the coffee you might want to wash it, he he.

3. rhonda

aaaaaahhhhhhh he to cute and small and precious inside a baby cup i can rap him up in my blanks. and wacth him go to sieep. OMG LOL

4. skittlecandy

“what is that carly holding in her hand now?! i’m tired of posing,i’ll just…zzzzzzzzzzzzzz”

5. scoutgirl99

Hi! That’s the cutest puppy ever! I just got a puppy, he’s a schnoodle (schnauzer poodle mix)He’s really funny!! Try to find my page and maybe we can be friends!!
    Have a great day,
    Scoutgirl99

6. littlepeachcats

that is the cutest puppy I have ever seen in my whole life I wish my dog looked like that

7. adelia

shiver, whimper, beg for corndog, innocent face, “accidently” fall into cup, duck down inside cup, check my friends status online.

8. violet656

I told you to let me have a little sip of your coffee! Now that I’ve drank the whole thing I’m really hyper! By the way… ooh something shiny!

9. Kyley

So many people could confuse this cute little guy with a teacup Chihuahua! His small wrinkles actually make him look like he was sitting in a cup of tea for a few hours.

10. bb

“Yo this is so not cool gettin’ embarrased in a tea cup.” “Plus its in a flower patch too.” “I’m not an old lady.”

11. who cares

this dog is not that cute i mean no way this dogh is cute just a little bit but not that much to write that kinda coments i mean

12. cats 2cute

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That is the most precious puppy ive eva seen!And he tiny!lol!Thats a TEACUP peoples! it could fit on my shoulder,like,4 times!PEACE LOVE AND HAPPIENESS PPLZ!

13. 100cookiecrunch

I think the puppy should say:”To wiz or not to wiz…It’s a china cup,but STILL…” Oh,by the way,i think whatThestral96/_Susa_ said was pretty good! Maybe ease up on the exclamation points a little,though:)

14. PerryRocks

Puppy thoughts: I LOVE ZEE WORLD!!! Hey! Peopl! ADOPT ME!!!!!!!!! MUWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!! I’m so evilly cute.

15. thedude101

Wow!What a poem.That is amazing!And the dog is so cool.I wish I had a dog like that but for now I’m stuck with a dog that jumps on me the whole time I’m playing with him. Ha!

16. Lilly

Puppy is thinking, “Who drinks all my coffie!!!!!”
    Puppy might also be thinking, “Don’t hate me because i am cute!”

17. PrettyKitty2468

NOOOOOOOO! I told you I hate being in a teacup!{It’s not nice in here!HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!} SOMEBODY GET ME OUT OF HERE NOW! Help! Helpppppppppp![Hi I am not that kinda person who don't like dogs[I LUV 'EM YAHOOOO]Nice poem and Beautiful,Huggable DOGGIE! I love dogs + all animals out there … don’t get jealous !

18. Halie

“Can someone help me ad take me home I want to be loved so I can have somewhere to sleep and some thing to eat every day of the week”

19. smoothie 1999

i think he is thinking why am i am in this tiny tea cup and why dose that man/woman have a camera OMG i hope this dose not show up on the internet or im calling my lawer

20. Tonks Lupin

i think the cup is thinking “I’m not a fire hydrant!!” and the cute cute cute puppie is thinking “Next owner, can i get a get a REAL bed?”

21. nathan

DOSE THIS CUP MAKE ME LOOK BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PS.HE`S NOT BIG.

22. lee1999lee

the dog is saying i know im so cute trust me i look cute on the outside but im a demon on the inside
    mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

23. jasmin

OMG!!! please someone send me a message my friend told me to sigh up but no one is posting messages for me so please wont you seem nice like your puppy

24. Michael

The dog in the mug was funny:].That dog is very small and had the cute eyes.The dog is thinking “Can someone get out of this cup”.

25. yasmin

i think this puppy is so cute but i can’t take him home i have two dogs the dog in the picture is propoly saying this is my house so don’t mess with me while im in it lol cute though can’t tell what the poem means

26. SweetD

i think it should be thinking, “whoa! W-w-what happened last night? the last thing I saw was my cup of Dr. Pepper and then it went black… Why am I in this cupp? I don’t remember getting into it?! Oh well! -sips-”

27. Charmfairy/Miranda

“Uh….where am I? Hah-hah… I’m in a mug! Why is master shaking her head? Aahh! I don’t want to leave!”

28. Gatorade8

Sorry but I don’t really like your poem… theres too many just like them!!! Do something Unique!!!
    Gatorade8 <3

29. mbfan

the dog is so cute i wish i had one but i think he or she is saying “would you like a cup of tea?” with a british accent

30. Caley

Sheila is my sister.We are complete opposites. She is good at rhyming and I am not. I think it is saying,”I know u want 2 cuddle me and love me, but I am comfortable with this mug.” By the way sis, I love your rhyme! :)

31. Sheila

It is probably thinking “I heard your rhyme. You took the time.Now I see that you feel just fine. I am hungry, if you don’t feed me soon, I will have eaten your dessert by noon.” I am good at rhyming. What do you think about my rhyme?

32. manga eyes

how bout’ “I wish i was in a mug full of coffee!!! Then maybe i might actually feel awake!!!!”he’s SUCH a crazy little pup!!!

33. astra233233

I think that this posting will well explain the makings of ” Larry, the Cup-Pup.”
    The stacks staffer was silly to write Cup-Pup. She wasn’t thinking that she was going to write such a wonderful stanza about ” Larry, the Cup-Pup.”
    - Astra233233

34. HeroineHiding

Wow. Could you please get me out of this thing? Oh, and i would also like some sugar or a doggy bone. Thx.

35. whatever100

this pic is so cute and do you know what hes thinking kuz i know what hes thinking hes thinking that what is he doing in the cup inside well bye…from whatever100

36. Candysplash

Um…Why is everyone staring at me?Oh,is it because of this cup?Well,uh I’m kinda small,and in here it’s really cozy……….