October 1, 2009

Get Goosebumps at the Mall!

Posted by at 10:30 am in Goosebumps | Permalink

Logo

Hey, all you ghoulish Goosebumps fans, it’s that fabulously fearsome time of year again to give everyone you know GOOSEBUMPS! Lucky for you, Scholastic is bringing Goosebumps to a mall near you with the Get Goosebumps Mall Tour! On this tour, you can have the opportunity to star in and send your own Goosebumps prank video, try out the Goosebumps HorrorLand video game for Wii and take your picture as a Goosebumps Horror. You can also enter for a chance to win a Goosebumps prize pack consisting of Goosebumps books, DVDs, and more.

Inflatable
If there isn’t a location close to your home this year, keep an eye on The STACKS continued coverage Goosebumps activities and updates throughout the Halloween season.

—Julia, Scholastic Media Staffer

1. bbb my bff

i loooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeee goose bumps sooooooooooo much it is sooooooooo scary and exciting i am reading ‘night in terror tower’now. :)

2. Deanna

i think that goosebumps is just so so so so so so so so so so so so so cool.well goosebumps is scarier then any other book i read.goosebumps is so fun.i will always love to read goosebumps.the article is talking about a goosebumps a goosebumps tent for books.

3. nasia101

i like goosebumps and it is scary. when ever i watch it i have nightmares. i would look outside and think that i am going to die. i also think that a monster is going to jump out at me. i will never watch those movies of goosebumps again.

4. april

I love goosebumps stores and they movies so I will be at the mall. I think people who love to read will be at the mall. I would love to put a goosebumps prank on my big sister.I would love to get goosebumps prize pack

5. Tatyanna

I think Goose Bumps is so cool.i read almost read all the books.i have allot to do.First i have to pic a halloween coustom.then i have a party to go to.and also go trick or treating .i would not miss this part of my life for nothing.

6. Terence

the book i read was gooooood i hop i can go and get my to go and get some thing.then i hop i some of my friends be their and we have a good time .If i do go i hop i get to get some stuff and some dvd’s , toys games and i get to see some videos.when i go their i’m going to get my little brother and my little sister and cousend .