October 1, 2009

Get Goosebumps at the Mall!

Posted by at 10:30 am in Goosebumps | Permalink

Logo

Hey, all you ghoulish Goosebumps fans, it’s that fabulously fearsome time of year again to give everyone you know GOOSEBUMPS! Lucky for you, Scholastic is bringing Goosebumps to a mall near you with the Get Goosebumps Mall Tour! On this tour, you can have the opportunity to star in and send your own Goosebumps prank video, try out the Goosebumps HorrorLand video game for Wii and take your picture as a Goosebumps Horror. You can also enter for a chance to win a Goosebumps prize pack consisting of Goosebumps books, DVDs, and more.

Inflatable
If there isn’t a location close to your home this year, keep an eye on The STACKS continued coverage Goosebumps activities and updates throughout the Halloween season.

—Julia, Scholastic Media Staffer

1. Kynisha

I like goosebumps! I always use to watch the show when it came on. When it came on at 8 o’clock I use to run in my room turn on the tv and waited for it to come on. Some of the goosebumps creep me out but I kept telling myself that it’s not real but I got use to them because my oldest sister use to read them books back then but since she has grown up now she doesn’t read them anymore. So she passed them on to me and if I get too old for them I can pass them on to my little cousins, god brothers, god sisters or even maybe even give them to my kids of my own

2. Tyesha

The goosebumps book is very good but i think you should add more to scare more that’s what i think the goosebumps book should be like. Also the book should come with a mysteries. Other then that the books you write con be longer in more interesting.

3. Tanzjiere

i do not like goosebumps.they are not scary at all.Sometimes they are funny here and there but i think they can do better.At the same time i ‘m saying i like it but i dont like it. all i have to say about R.L. Stine is your a pretty ok writer.

4. ELIJAH

I LIKE THE GOOSE BUMPS THE BOOKS ARE COOL. THE EPISODE
    ARE BETTER THEN THE BOOKS. THE BOOKS HAVE MORE THEN 25.
    MY TEACHER HAVE THEM ALL TO BUT DID’NT GET TO READ OR FINISH THEM ALL. I GO TO CARTOONETWORK TO WATCH THEM. SENCE THERE THE ONLY ONE’S
    TO SHOW THE GOOSE BUMPS. IM A
    BIG FAN OF THE SHOWS. BUT THE BOOK ONLY 75%. IT TAKES LONGER TO READ THEN LOOK AT THE SHOWS. BUT THE BOOKS ARE GOOD.I WENTED TO COLLECT THE BOOK BUT COUD’NT FIND A BOOK STORE THAT HAVE THEM NOT AROUND MY AREA. AND I CAN NOT WAIT TO GET THE GAME

5. Jeanine

I think that all of the Goosebumps books are really great and scary. But, I don’t read them 24/7. I think it’s great that they are bringing Goosebumps to malls on the Goosebumps Tour. When I read that, I really wanted to go to the nearest mall in my area and see if they are having the Goosebumps tour.My favorite book by them is the one about some boy getting stuck in a peanut butter and jelly sanwich. (I forgot the title though, I read that book like about 2 years ago.)

6. Natasha

GOOSEBUMPS AT THE MALL! THAT SOUNDS LIKE A NIGHTMARE COME TRUE!
    Now I have so much to think about this month! A Halloween party, a Goosebump tour, testing at school and trick or treating!
    Thank you soo much for posting this article!

7. nasia101

i like goose bumps, but it is scary. if something is scary, i would only watch it in the morning. sometimes i won’t even watch it in the morning. i don’t watch it because it is scary and it gives me nightmares. sometimes if i watch it, it would be time to go to sleep. i will look out the window and i would say mommy, can i go to sleep with you, because i watched goose bumps. i feel like i was going to die. (that is just an idiom.)

8. safiya

I realy like the fact that you can go on a toor and be able to make your own goosebumps prank.Also i like the fact that you get to play goosebumps horror land on the WII.and i would like to take the tour because,you get to take apicture being a Goosebump horror and you could win a prize of goosebumps books.

9. Siani

I think that goosebumps books are really cool. Some of their are really scary too. Some people may say that goosebumps books are stupid and boring but i think your wrong. I hope the Author comes out with more books. This is my comment on Goosebumps books.

10. La'Ren

O my god are you for real, don’t play with me now. Goosebumps is my favorite it is really the best. O and I would die just to have that game, you guys have put the movies and games in Delaware you would have a whole lot of money in you guys pocket. And by the way keep up the good work.

11. khairon

I would love to get the Goosebumps prize pack. I love Goosebumps.Goosebumps books are not scare until you are at home reading by your self.

12. dameon

I like the hole thing.I dident now that a GOOSE BUMP game was on wii.I hope to go on the new goose bumps tore because it mite be fun.I wonder how the wee game is.

13. javee

I am not a big goose bump fan, but I like to see some of their television show. But like some of their books but not all.

14. mila

why are you sending it out to malls you should send it out to nearby library’s and i dont have a wii or nothing like that but how ever that goosebumps horror house thing it looks pretty cool i would love to get your goosebumps at the mall but my mother dosent have a car sorry but i know its going to be super fantastic.