October 12, 2009

Create a Caption: Guinness World Records 2010

Guinnessbookofrecords_fingernails The new Guinness World Records 2010 book is out in stores so you can find out who holds the current world record for having the ten longest fingernails (28 feet, 4.5 inches combined), for balancing the heaviest car on their head (352 pounds), or having the largest collection of keychains (41,418).

Check out this guy who holds the record for wearing the most T-shirts at once. That’s 227 T-shirts! If you can squeeze on 228, the world record could be yours! So what do you suppose this guy was thinking at the moment this photo was taken? Leave a comment saying what YOU think is going on in his (barely visible) head.

Most-t-shirts-worn-at-once_create-a-caption

—Sonja, STACKS Staffer

Photos courtesy of Guinness World Records

1. chikcenpink46

(They put the crown on his head.)
    Man: thanks guys yeah… um can you take this crown off my head I can’t breath.

2. Posted10

*Turns around* “Does this make my butt look big? Hm?…. I wonder if 277 layers of fabric PANTS will fit on me!”

3. Natalie

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
    “Hey! Why do I have so many shirts on?” says the man.
    “Sir there is 19,000 layers of shirts and you can’t take them off because you will smash our food that in your 18th shirt.” Says One Photographer.
    “What? There is Food in these shirts? Ewwww. I feel it now. They are smashed” Says the Man
    “WAAAA OUR SANDWICHES ARE GONE BECAUSE OF YOU SIR OR WHAT EVER YOUR NAME IS!” Says The other Photographers
    “My name is Hairy. Now get me out of here.” Says the Man named Hairy.
    “Um. Don’t you mean Harry?”-Photographer #1
    “No and I am from Planet Pluto”-Says The Man named Hairy
    “O.O ALIEN RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!”-Photographer #2
    “So this is why you have all the shirt on because it gets so cold right”-Says All the Photographers but Number 2 because is hiding back in the corner.
    “Yea that’s why. Now Bye!”-Hairy
    Flys to outer space back to Pluto.
    ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
    (If you want to see this ☠ scroll in using Ctrl + a mouse scroll to see what it is. It is a Skull)
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
    /\/\
    (- O.O -)
    (= o-o =)
    /___________\
    \O________O /
    KITTY
    ☠ Natalie

4. jadabool1

hhhhhhhiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!
    wats up wat is goin on in ur wold or skool!!!!!!!! BE AWERA OF HALLOWEEEENN!!!!!
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

5. mejade11

whats up peeps and i here some body and it will al take a commen because i will be joinng this club what ever its called so be share to another okay peeps.

6. Ms. Natalie H

“:O Ugh so hot in this t-shirts I am wearing 800 layers of fabric” ” Maybe I could be the football in football or the basketball never-mind about that just TAKE MY PHOTO BEFORE I TAKE THEE OFF.I wonder how long it will take me to take it off?!?”

7. willows2468242

Uhhhhh…i think i’m a bit stuck…how am i supposed to get this thing off?… and how long is it gonna take to take off?…my wife told me to be home by dinner…wait until she hears what i did today…

8. wishbonebooks

“wow hot in here.Who turn out lights.Gee I’m really sound like Roger Rabbit or what?”said the man

9. adelia

ugh where am i? wait oh I remember I was sleeping on the counter at the convenience store! wait what is going on

10. violet656

I’m going to have TWO world records if we don’t get these off of me soon! One for the most shirts and one for sweating the most in one day! It’s seriously hot in here!

11. Tabitha

“Whew, good thing these shirts are so thick, or else everyone smell me! I’m sweating like a pig dressed in 227 shirts!”

12. percyj99

I’m hungry, but I can’t eat a burger if my mouth is inside these stupid t-shirts. I guess once I get the money, I could fly to Paris to eat.

13. Ryan

Wow, look at all those people. I hope they don’y start to stare. DON’T WORRY……. I’M SMALLER UNDERNEATH!

14. morgan

wow i bet he is sweating and i wonder how he is ganna get out maybe they will have to cut him out with the saw they use to take casts of and i dont have enough shirts to do that wow thats alot of shirts i would hate to have to put onshirt after shirt after shirt it is tiring to put on a tank top and a shirt and a jacket

15. newnew313

i think this is so cool. i would love to always read this.if i could read this everyday i would. this is very interesting thats why i am posting a comment.i know that this is very important to you and thats why i read it. im so glad i get to be in your computer class. you always teach alot of things and i hope to learn more. you are a very good teacher and i just want you to know that.

16. yasmin

lolllllllllllllllllllllll that man lokks hilarious it lokks like he is camping out in his own shirt ha ha ha ha ha lol

17. Brooklin

I thought this book was a great slimy,gross,freaky weird book.This was the best one so far.hopefully, they’re are more books lke this to come.i had lots of favorites in this book itself.wish i had this book,but read this at school.keep on making these books that gross and werid ,in a good way

18. madababy4

I cant believe someone would want to wear that many shirts just to be put in a book. and what are the odds of someome going to that exact page in the book anyway?

19. 456789

rita! Darling! HHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. 44snickers

Oooooh! I got another one! “Is it my bedtime yet? Ican’t see the clock, and Mommy says to go to bed at 8:00!”

21. Abby

“Somebody ask the lady with the long fingernails if she can help me cut these shirts off. And make it fast please, I can’t breathe!”

22. ThePurpleGirl09

“So……uh…when do i get to take em’ off? And who’s helpin’ me?”
    World Guinness Guy: “Very funny sir! You can take them off yourself after the pictures.”

23. Rita

Remind me again why I signed up to do this? Oh…right…Wait…I beat the record?
    I would jump for joy if…you know…yeah…
    This messsage is a bit long but thoughts go surprisingly fast.

24. c

See I told you I could imitate a turtle.
    or..
    Yes, I have finally beaten the record for the most t-shirts, now I will wear the most socks.
    or…
    “Does this t-shirt make me look big?”

25. belldandy

i think the man was saying
    “now that i got the guinness world records, can anyone dare to wear the thickest t-shirt, feel your in a desert, and a very heavy thing that i cant even move my head. anyone?
    well i got the bronze!!!!!