What's on Your Playlist?
So I was updating my iPod the other day with this new artist I just found (Anya Marina — she's really cool!), and I realized how many playlists I actually have. I have a workout mix, dance mix, summer song mix, Halloween mix, Christmas mixes (1, 2, 3, and 4!), '80s songs mix, and on and on and on! I remember when I used to make mixed CDs, which took more work; now I simply scroll down and click away to my heart's desire.
Well, ever think about what might be on your favorite book character's playlist? Here are a few I came up with:
Playlist for Katniss from the Hunger Games series (for ages 12 and up):
2. "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus
3. "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" by Pat Benatar
Playlist for Jamie from the Dear Dumb Diary series:
2. "Dirty Little Secret" by The All American Rejects
3. "Miss Independent" by Kelly Clarkson
Playlist for Harry Potter from the Harry Potter series:
2. "My Hero" by Foo Fighters
3. "The Rising" by Bruce Springsteen
And here are a few songs on my own "Random Mix" playlist right now:
2. "My Life Would S**k Without You" by Kelly Clarkson
3. "Jammin'" by Bob Marley
What playlists can you come up with for your favorite characters? And what's on YOUR playlist right now? I'm dying for some new music, so let me know!
—Ratha, STACKS Writer
Photo credit for MP3 Player: artcalin/shutterstock