July 26, 2009

Create a Caption: Oh Brother!

Posted by at 8:30 am in Create a Caption, Writing Prompt | Permalink

CreateacaptionFor those of you who have brothers or have friends with brothers, don't brothers act like they are invincible? I don't know about you, but ever since I was little, growing up with my older brother, he's always been the take-charge type. Forget about what I wanted to do because it was either his way or the highway.

Even to this day, twenty-some years later, he still thinks like he's some sort of almighty sibling, and I have the picture below to prove it!

Brother_072009

Since my brother thinks he's so superior (HAHA) standing atop those rocks, fill in what you think he's saying.

— Carly M., STACKS Staffer

1. to22to

“Off off and away!” Wouldn’t you think so to? Boys like to think about super heroes, don’t they?

2. josh

IT’s a bird………. its a plane………….. no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No its a plain old guy………

3. krissy

Mommy I um just woke up a sleepy bear. wait AHHHHHHH! He’s eating my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why must I have no muscle.

4. why do you care?!?!

i think hes saying “becha 5 bucks you cant do this! wait… howed you get up here so quicky? you took the elevator?!?! who puts a elevator on the side of a mountain?!?! well… this one has an elevator… hey MOM!!!! can i get an elevator to put in my bedroom? pleese? what? thats not fair! why cant i have an elevator in my bedroom? why do you care where i put it?!?! augh! this is SO noy fair!”

5. starrz99

i am king of the kings, god of the world, you will rui this rui it ?1 or i have the power to rule the the world , either way he is so scared i want mommy mommy i am soooooooo scared. HELP ME please help me

6. Elizabeth

THIS WOULD BE A FUNNY STORY ABOUT THIS PICTURE’S DESCRIPTION:
    Abe Jenson and his older brother George made a bet, to who could climb Mount Steeplorn. Abe knew he could never do such a thing, after all, George was the one who had won all those Rock Climbing Boy Scout medals… but then after aboout 3 hours, Abe finished up on top… but will Abe’s humor and smug self wind himself up in ALOT of trouble? Read ABE’S CLIMB TO TROUBLE to find out!
    LOL. I hope you would read that book.

7. Sunshine_girl_3231

I think he’s thinking “Da da da daaaa! It’s- superbrother!”
    I luv your Create A Captions, Carly!
    Sonny

8. leah

he is prob. thinking i am superman and i am going to jump of the clift and save the day. Wait a minute i do not think i want to do that!

9. General Bookworm

‘YESSSS…i have conqered Rock Hill. What u want me 2 climb MT.EVEREST!!!!it took mi 2 hrs. 2 climb this!!!’

10. DefenderOfHouseElves

‘Phew! Up here I’m finally safe from my annoying little sister. Yeah! I got the power!’
    (No offence Carly, I’m just writing what my brother would say to me. LOL!)

11. Alysha

Yesss I did it…..now i can rub that in my brother’s face…..he will be so surprised to see how clever and invincuble i am!!!

12. Sox

I TOLD you i could get up here! (If only i could get down…)
    >>OR< <
    HA! I got up here even WITH a bad knee! OWWW! >.< MY BACK!

13. ddg

I RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait… am I SLIPPING??? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. horsedogwolf

hahahaha! look at my puny little sister down on the ground!
    p.s. i have three brothers, two older, one younger. and this is the order of how annoying they are, from most to least:
    the second oldest, then the youngest in a close second, and then a loooong way behind, the oldest

15. Number 14

That is such is good picture! He even looks kinda cute(blush)! I think that he is saying,”Da-da-da! Superman!!!!”

16. Jessica

“I know you want to take a picture, Mom, but I don’t really care how I look in photos- AAAH! Did you get my good side? What about my expression? Was I smiling? Tell me!”

17. reading penguin

follow me my young one, I the almighty and wise one, will show you power and greatness!!!( and if you don’t listen to me i will tell mom!)