July 12, 2009

Create a Caption: Meow?

Posted by at 8:49 am in Create a Caption, Writing Prompt | Permalink

Create a Caption on Ink Splot 26 I believe that animals have feelings and can talk too, just like the ones in Charlotte's Web. This is a picture of my cat, Comet. She was an abandoned kitten I saved from off the streets eight years ago on a cold Christmas morning. Of course, you can tell that she's living it out nicely now, and as my friends like to tell me often, she's very well fed. She used to be a very athletic and agile kitten, running around and pouncing after anything that moved the slightest bit. Now . . . well, you can see. What do you think she's trying to say with that expression?

Caption4

Leave a comment telling me what you think should go in the speech
bubble!

— Alyssa, STACKS Intern

1. candystar789

I think the face on the pole is saying ” Oh what a life to be stuck in the same place.” :)

2. lizzard25

wow im so lazy that i just want to go to sleep. SO LEAVE ME ALONE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. campingtooth

owner:get up
    cat:no i m to tierd
    owner:well to bad
    cat:no to bad for you
    owner:good bye i m not talking to you
    cat:come back
    owner:no you come hear
    cat:awwww
    owner:hahahahahahaha
    cat:pain ouch just kidding
    owner:pain ouch
    cat:pain for you
    owner:let me out
    cat:hahaha no i m going to let you stay there
    owner:GOOD BYE
    cat:GOOD BYE
    narater:that was the story of the cat and owner the story bye me!!!!!!!!!!!!! campingtooth bye the way it was a stupid story hahaha bye

4. Dionna144

hey, no a fence to people that like cats but i don’t think that theirso cute. once i got chased by a cat, 1 started to sratch me, it was all up in my face. i have a friend that loves cats but i can’t stand cats with their evil eyes. but i feel so bad whan i see them on that show that aks you tho help the aniamls’ its so sad but i love dogs. i have a crazy dog. but she’s so cute. she always hides, then she comes out of no were and hits you right in the face she is so adorabel. i also have another dog but when the first dog is playing around with her she is always trying to bite her your girl Dionna144

5. camoshark896

“I have red eyes so leave me alone punksssss ps give me a rat orr you willlll be dinner$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ooooooooooooooo cash more more$$$$$$$ thats the best”

6. super4545

I think the cat should be thinking, “If I eat Jerry, it will be the end of the show, but he probably tastes so good!”

7. boxer4356

“Shhh! Not now, I’m trying to sleep! It’s been a long day of reading your emails and eating your dinner.”

8. fireweed124

I think the cat saids what are you looking at??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

9. kimberly

10. magster300

What are you looking at? First you wake me up, then you just stare at me. These humans really need to learn some manner!

11. Joana

I think he is saying I need treets plese that what he is saying…………………………………………………….

12. Number 14

That is a really good picture! She is adorable! I think that your cat is saying,”Meow, meow, prrrr.” Well duh! that is what cats say anyway! If she could talk though she would be saying,”How do you like seeing things from my point of view, huh?”

13. caitlyn

It looks like your cat is saying,”let me sleep or else and the or else means you get the claws on your face.Oh ya.You heard me.Now go.Bye bye.”

14. macgirl_10

My mom thinks she saying, “Leave me alone. Can’t you see I’m trying to have a 2-3 hours long catnap?”

15. CynthiaCool3

She looks like she’s saying,”You wake me up from my nap, and you get my claw to your face!!!You think 20 hours of sleep is enough for a cat like me?!?!?!”

16. WolfFriend

Haha, my cat gives me that look, too. I think it’s the “You disturbed me from my nap and I’m very annoyed. Leave me alone and let me sleep” look. :P

17. toylolliop

I think she’s thinking, ” What’s that flashing thing there, ow! My eye! Should I pounce on it?”