June 27, 2009

Create a Caption: Monkey

Posted by at 8:57 am in Create a Caption, Writing Prompt | Permalink

Create a Caption on Ink Splot 26 Sometimes I think I should work a little less and make a few more friends — because I find myself talking to my stuffed animal friend, Monkey, a lot.

I guess Monkey was thinking the same, because one day I came home and found him working on a webpage for THE STACKS! I can’t imagine what he was thinking — can you?

Monkey Thoughts
Photo Credit: Davin Cheng

Leave a comment telling me what you think Monkey was thinking — or what he said after I saw him!

— Nancy, STACKS Staffer

1. lordofawesomeness

Okay, let’s check my day planner.
    7:15 get up, steal some bananas
    7:30 Be choowed by dog for 20 mins
    7:50 be saved
    7:55 be put on bed and wait till 5:30 pm
    5:30 steal more bananas
    5:40 watch TV
    6:00 wait just for a while
    8:00 Be cuddled with
    Best day of my life!!!

2. tzax

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

3. scoutgirl99

Cute monkey!! I think he is saying:
    I got this done now how much work can I do now, because it’s so late and I have had 12 cups of coffee already, so I can stay up all night!!! (Scream) No side affects what so ever!!
    LOL!!
    From:
    Scoutgirl99

4. ANGEL

FINALLY I HAVE MY NEW OFFICE I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG I AM SO HAPPY IT IS JUST TO BAD THAT I HAVE TO GIVE MY OFFICE TO THE NEW GUY OR ELSE I WOULD HAVE TO SHARE IT

5. nene

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

6. adelia

I think that he is saying and so that is why I am supreme ruler of the stuufed ones and send “click” well that’s what he was typing

7. violet656

My plan for world domination is going perfectly! Soon millons of kids will go on here and look at my newly added mind control device! Then they’ll all want to get me bananas!

8. hayp17

Oh..hey your back!Uh,I was just editing your stack profile *gulp* I mean NOT.Hey I never knew you like bananas!

9. Kingdom Hearts101

hehe…….i luv captions all of mine that i think of is funny! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

10. angellove43

I think his saying ” What should I do with a pen and a computer, write a story or play with the computer? hmmmm.

11. Candysplash

Your stuffed monkey was probably thinking “Yay!I’m a stacks staffer, too!:)”
    P.S.That is the cutest little monkey stuffed animal!
    P.S.S.I love this game!Keep on posting!

12. misty

oh, brother, the stacks, i think, will be better if it had banana wallpaper! i`ll just make it.
    bananas in pajamas

13. boxer4356

“Books, Books, AND MORE BOOKS! Were are all the bananas? Delete! Nope, don’t need that. Delete! Now that’s just silly! Delete!Oh come on…”

14. harrypotter3330

hmmmm…bebbe dis go here….an’ den dis go heeeeeerrrrree……..(then sees)”oh god whys you here????????????!!!!!!!!!!

15. obiwancrazy

Since monkey stuffed animals are random, I bet their thoughts are too. This is what he was thinking: Banana! Tow truck! Gnome! Monkey? What monkey?

16. Tawni

“Okay, let’s see here. 2+2=1000, and 1+2=74, and 15+1=10000000000000001!!!! I know I will get a A+ on this easy test!

17. Brooke

Today,buy the sites.
    Tomorrow,RULE THE WORLD!It’s great to be stuffed not a monster ina closet.Kids are scared of them and love us!

18. horsedogwolf

now, we could…but no, that wouldn’t work. Let’s…nah. Not a good idea. Oh, hi, Nancy! I was just trying to make a new website on scholastic. i’m writing a story about someone who talks to their stuffed monkey.

19. Number 14

That is such a good picture!
    Thinking:”This is soooo cool!”
    Said to you:”Did you ever try this out? I mean, this is totally awesome! Oh, and what’s for dinner?”

20. 55mac.cheese

He probably wanted to help you out. I mean. He probably felt bad for you. If i were him, i would. Try hugging him and thanking him. He might do it again!!!!!!!!!

21. brandon

this doesnt make any SENSE. one day I WoN 711111111112 MILLION dollars for eating cheese with ROTTON pickles!~!@#$%^&*()_+1234567890-=

22. Toylollipop

I think he’s saying, “I’m gonna make Nancy an account on scholastic and introduce her to every single person!!! Bwa-ha-ha!!!” Just a thought-:)

23. GHRS_98

Man, you caught me! I was just writing a collumn on how to make friends fast, you know, for you to see! *blushes*

24. KayKays

This should do both of us some good. I mean, I have a life to! I can’t be wasting all my time talking to her. I hope this works.

25. ika_2452

Maybe Monkey was thinking that there should be a stack that introduces you to new people. Like if you click there is another person who is part of the Stacks and then you can check out their stack

26. readingkangaroo

Heh heh heh……….. my plan for world domination is working well….. they still think I’m a monkey….

27. Summerjuliet

(What he’s thinking)
    “Maybe when I put on her webpage that she’s talking to her monkey someone’ll be her friend and she’ll leave me alone…”

28. Livia

I can’t believe that I can finsh this in 5 min, when it took the human 5 days!! And they say humans are smarter than stuffed animals…