May 25, 2009

Create a Caption: Frog

Posted by at 7:33 am in Create a Caption, Writing Prompt | Permalink

CreateacaptionQ: What did the bathtub say to the toilet?
A: You look flushed.

Q: What did one hat say to the other hat?
A: You stay here I’m gonna go on a head!

Q: What did the frogs say to the ducks?

You tell me!

Ducksnfrogs-001

Leave a comment telling me what you think should go in the speech bubble for when the toys on my desk have a (hilarious) conversation.

– Carly H., STACKS Staffer

1. SmileMonkey

Hey, ay eeeeee hewashwish wash!
    What, you think I’m weird? You’re yellow with an orange snozzle thingy!

2. camoshark896

croak an i will qack u away!
    wait this is may or march 2009?when i left it waz february 2010 i must ov did some time travel i should go to another caption till then
    word!

3. linerider

I’m baaaaaaaack!
    Frog+Duck
    The Movie part 2 of 2.
    Green Frog: Look! It’s Yellow Duck’s journal!!!!
    Wood Frog: Let’s look inside it!
    Journal: My friemd swam in an acid puddle and lost his body. (sob sob sob)
    Yellow Duck: Oh no!!! They know it.
    Bodyless Duck: Why would you write that in a diary that can’t lock?
    Yellow Duck: I don’t know.
    THE END!!!!

4. General Bookworm

frogs:”Yo babes want 2 come to the pond with us???” Duck 1:’Ugh ,like totally not.”Duck 2:’But the princess got a prince by kissing a frog

5. boxer4356

Green Frog/White Frog/Duck with body: Hello!
    Green Frog: Lovely today, is it not?
    Duck With Body: Yes. It is indeed quite lovely.
    White Frog: Yes, it is a very nice day.
    Green Frog/Duck With Body/White Frog:…
    Green Frog: Yes…(gasp)Oh my goodness! What happened to your body?!

6. !peace!

The duck was trying to make peace among 2 people who were fighting and in their anger they chewed his body off.!.!.!.! True story you can find it in the fiction section at your local library

7. Allie

Hey wassup every1 i’m just here chillin and being VERY bored so if you are on line please talk to me cause i luv meeting new people. ok luvs ya by B) :) :S see ya later bro

8. Georgia

ummmmmmmmm maybe the duck bit the other ducks head off because he’s a cannible but the real question is ‘wheres the rest of his body?’

9. linerider

Frog + Duck:
    The Movie
    green frog:Hey no body duck,what happened to your body?!
    no body duck:I don’t like to talk about it.
    wood frog:Why?
    yellow duck:You won’t understand…
    both frogs:How do you know?!?
    Yellow duck:He told me
    frogs:???????
    TO BE CONTINUED!!!

10. Number 14

That is such a good picture! I think that the frogs are saying,”Why are you so yellow in the face?”

11. MiloS

Frog #1 “I choose to remain in this diguise to be mysterious.”
    Frog #2″That’s right! I decapitated your friend!What ya gonna do about it?”

12. Jack

frog dude ;hey dude what’s up.duck;(silence).frog;dude are you okay?duck(stare) frog;oh my god god they got timmy!!

13. winterlily94

Frog: dude what happend to your head!! (asks duck)
    Ducks: -stare-
    Frog: And Why are you so pale??? what are?
    Pale toy: -stare-
    Frog Oh MY GOD AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN TALK!! (LOOKS AROUND CONFUSED)

14. LuckyXStar

“We’ll go grab snacks.” Said the Pale toy (I don’t know what it is!It’s by the frog)
    “Quackers anyone?!” Offered the frog, to the ducks.
    LOL!! Sorry, I just HAD to post this!! =)
    Hope you find a good conversation/joke!