February 22, 2009

Create A Caption Panda

CreateacaptionOh, New York City . . . There is always so much to see! Whether it be the New York Public Library, the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, Central Park, a man dressed up in a panda suit, Columbus Circle, Wall Street, or Times Square, one’s eyes could never get bored. Wait a sec, hold it and back up . . . a man in a panda suit? Yep, that’s right! Such is everyday life in the city that never sleeps . . .

Well, I know that when I spotted this spectacle, I was definitely thinking, “What in the world is a man doing dressed up in a panda suit in the middle of Times Square?!” I just wonder what he was thinking.

So it’s time to participate in: “What In The World Was That Guy/Panda Thinking?”

Pandaman

Leave a comment with what you think goes in the thought bubble.

— Carly M., STACKS Staffer

1. Sunshine_girl_3231

I think he was thinking “Hmm, I should have either paid more attention in Geography when I was younger or brought a map, ’cause this place doesn’t even look like china TOWN”.

2. Number 14

I also think that the panda person is thinking,”I need some bamboo leaves, that will spice up the costume!”

3. Number 14

That is such a good picture! I think that man/woman is thinking,”Oh, my gosh! When can I get out of this stupid and very hot panda suit?!”

4. Lubna

“I wore this suit thinking I’d get the attention I wanted…..but now I don’t think I’m getting the “right,” attention!”

5. PiterK

Hello !!!! ^_^
    My name is Piter K. Just want to tell, that I like your blog very much!
    And want to ask you: will you continue to post in this blog in future?
    Sorry for my bad english:)
    Tnx!
    Piter.

6. Grace

“Hey, what am I doing here? Maybe I should turn into a real panda so I can get more money. And why is that girl taking a picture of me? Thats very rude, you know.”

7. Shelley

I think he is saying “Young lady, it’s not nice to stare! Or take pictures of people who are in desperate need of a job!”

8. StuffedNoodle

He is saying, “I knew I took the wrong plane” or maybe he is a real panda who works at a resteraunt and is on break.

9. Holly

I think he is just trying to be funny and I think he is thinking what is that cup thing on the ground I am going to kick it and turn into pandizilla and deystroy everything. lol jk, but it could happen:)
    BUH BUH BUUUUUUUUUUH

10. winterlily94

i can’t belive i’m in a panda suit! i need a real job this one doesn’t pay enough ! why’d i agree to this??… oh ya i needed money

11. Karen, STACKS Staffer

Ha ha, these are awesome! To me, the funniest part is that I never even noticed that cup before reading your comments!