January 7, 2009

Guardians of Ga’hoole: Finally a Movie!

Posted by at 6:10 am in Book to Big Screen, Reads | Permalink

Hey all you Guardians of Ga’hoole fans. You’re reading that headline right. The Guardians of Ga’hoole series by Kathryn Lasky is being made into a movie!

It’s going to be an animated film, made by the same people who did Happy Feet. The movie will encompass the story in the first three books. And just announced over the weekend: now we know who’ll be doing some of the voices!

Actor Ryan Kwanten will be the voice of Soren. Hugh Jackman (whom I love as Wolverine in the X-Men movies!) and Hugo Weaving will also be joining Ryan Kwanten to voice characters in the movie. But I can’t find who they’re voicing! Hugo Weaving’s played a lot of older, ruler-type characters like Elrond in the Lord of the Rings movies and Noah the Elder in Happy Feet. So maybe he’ll fill a similar role and voice Ezylryb in this movie. Then again, maybe not.

In this case, your guess is as good as mine. So I want to hear your guesses! Which characters do you think Hugh Jackman and Hugo Weaving will be voicing?

— Carly H., STACKS Staffer

UPDATE 5/5/10: Check out the movie trailer. It looks AWESOME!

UPDATE 11/19/09: Sorry, it’s not an update about the movie, but I thought you might want to know about Kathryn Lasky’s newest series, The Wolves of the Beyond. Here’s a Sneak Peek!

1. Ruby witchling

Good glax! I LOVE owls, and the Guardians of Gahole series is most definetly NOT any exeption! (unfortinatly, to tell the truth,I’ve only read one book in the series.it’s the first one.but don’t worry, I am SO getting more!)

2. Jaden

Finaly, they make the movie! But i hope its, like, the first few books. if it were the whole series in 1 hour of movie a lot of details would be left out. IM SO EXSITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Emma

OMG!!!! I read all the comments on the series so i bought the first…it is SO GOOD!!!!!!!!! My fave characters are Gylfie and Soren (of course). can’t wait for the movie! Hope it’s similar to the book…

4. Kritters

OMG!!! I can’t wait. I am sooooooo excited about this movie. I absolutely love the Guardians of Ga’Hoole series. It is going to be Awesome to see what I have imagined brought to the big screen, and in 3-D, even better!!!

5. =)

OMG the movie come out soon! Im gunaa go see it then! Its going to be awsome! But if its bad im going to be soooo mad!

6. Emma

I can’t wait to see the movie! I remember i read Exile, # 14 I think, in 2nd grade and it was too hard for me…it took me like 2 months to read it. I liked it even though i didn’t understand it, though! :-) Oh well, i better buy some of the books and reread them!

7. jessi

i think hugh jackman will be twilight because twilight is a tough guy and hugh is wolverine so he can talk tough. and he can sing! (remember the oscars a year ago) so he’ll be able to sing twilight’s chants

8. Wildtruth

Im starting this series, i had 1,2,5, + 6. I bought 3 + 4. The books remind me of Warrior cats (a little). These books are my 2nd fav! I love owls two!!! Im saving more money so I can buy all the other books! I cant wait for the movie and ur other books to come out! My two fav author’s r going to have two series out! YES!

9. Ash

I’ve been collecting these books since i was 8 years old, and I’m 17 now. I always knew they’d make a movie! It’s just too good of a book series!

10. Katie

I got my mom into this series, and I can’t wait!!! does anyone know what month its coming out? I hope its not decemeber. I love coryn and all of the gaurdians! yay!

11. steven

i don’t care who is who’s voice as long as it is awesome and, like lex said, isn’t like the confounded Twilight movies.

12. Coryn

I wonder when the movie will be out? I’m sure my uncle Soren will be trilled to hear he is in a movie!
    The King,
    Coryn

13. Shannon

I read a description online, and it sounds like they have it all wrong. From what the overview said, in the movie Soren and Kludd will be kidnapped by the Pure Ones.

14. teacup

I am glad they are finally making it into a movie, and I definitely think that Hugh Jackman will be playing the role of Twilight. For those of you who want to know at the moment the movie is scheduled to come out on September 24, 2010, but I do not know if that will last it has been changing.

15. RawmilkMcDogbreath

i have a lot in commen with owls i’m up practicly all night my mom hase to get to the rage point just to wake me up and thats usualy at 2 in the afternoonso thats average in my mind and i love to eat meat not raw mind you

16. joey

i cant remember when i posted the last comment… but i’m back the movie is comeing 2010 right i told my friend lex she didnt beleave me but i let her post a comment so yeah hey kathryn if you ar reading this i’d just like to say thank you without your amazing imagination to write these books i would be in a life of eternal blackness and you inspired me to write but enyway is this gunna be live action it wuold be cool in computor anime though yaaaaaaaaay

17. lex

i’m so exited racdrops this is the best thing EVER i am gunna yarp 90000000000000000000000000000 pellets each day till i see that awsome movie it better not stink like twilight did i dont mean the owl i mean the vampire series enyway i have read every book from the capture to war of the ember great glaux my talons ar sore frome typing faster then when i hunt sigh i’m such a chaterbox arnt i deep braeth deep breath deep breath good thing the desert of kuneer has cencors huh um please forgive me kathryn lasky i am allways like this i’m en unpleasent chaterbox hwo loves your books ar you gunna make more i’m your biggist fan

18. animalplanet

yay a movie i am exited is it in 3D is it life action is it real i thaught my friend was gunna faint when i told her ooooooooooooooooh yeah… GAURDIANS OF GA’HOOLE ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKS cough cough exuse me YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I CANT WAIT Kludd rules

19. alice

sweet i cant take that a movies coming out i love this series more then l love chocolate and i love chocolate this is going to be great please pardon me i have to go scream now

20. liv

it will be awsome i can’t wait i’ve read all the books including the guide and 1-10 twice it will be the best!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. gylfielover48

good galux!!!! I love this series. Its too bad i am only on the second book. My favroite chareter is gylfie. I hope Hugh Jackman is twilight.Anyways the movie will be great no matter you speaks you!!!! I CAN’T WAIT!!!

22. Keygan

this will be a great movie and i think Weaving will play someone like Ezylryb or maybe Boron!!! P.S. I love the series :)

23. crazymonkeymadness

This is crazymonkermadness and galux in….hagsmire is totally awesome for calling me awesome my fav character is twilight he all like HiYAH! to everyone i’m on the thirtenenth book now btw

24. crazymonkeymadness

THIS IS AWESOME!!! IT’s crazymonkeymadness again and im now almoast done with the thirteenth book!!!!!!!!GO GA’HOOLE

25. ariel v

OMG!!!!!! i love the books so much im totally getting the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can’t wait i wish it was 2010 now!!!!

26. ks

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I LOVE THOSE BOOKS SO MUCH AND I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SUCH A LONG TIME HOPING THAT THEY WOULD MAKE IT A MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. jgfjgfjhgfjhgfjgfjhgfjhgfjhgf

I have read the entire series twice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28. nonamebear

I think Hugh Jackman might be Twilight… or Kludd… or someone else. and Hugo Weaving will either be playing Ezylryb or Boron.

29. emily

wow i can’t belive it’s gonna be a movie. i’m sooooooo glad though that it’s only about the first 3 books though cuz i am like 3 chaptars awaw from finishing the 3rd book!!!!! cant wait 4 it 2 come out!!!!

30. joey

great glaux in in glamora this is big i mean finaly a movie I LOVE THIS SERIES FROM 1 TO 15 seriously amazing this is my top favorite series in all the owl kingdomes in the world yay RACDROPS i cant wait for it to come out soooooooo lets party i’m allready on a major pellet yarping spree lately… just fom the exitement go great ga’hoole tree yesss you all rock n’ roll congradulatones cathryn lasky for such a great series HOORAY

31. joey screech owl

yes finaly a movie racdrops this is awsome great glaux i think my gizzards about to burst from exitement woops her goes a pellet yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay a movie you rock kludd

32. joey

oh yeah i love the books this is great i love it so much i even hope that its going to have a little stuffed animal too thou the stories ar really sad

33. Lauren

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m just crazy for these books (i a HUGE book lover) MY fav animal is even an Owl i can’t wait for the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think they sould of made this movie a long time ago and I don’t know who they should play as it’s hard to choose.

34. russel

oh wow a moive yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

35. noah

i don’t know any of the actors that are listed, but i think that soren’s, gylfies, digger’s, and twilight’s voices should be voiced by young people. it wouldn’t sound right for an adult’s voice to come out of an owlet’s beak, but i am VERY exited for the movie!!!

36. kaylee

im so happy their making a move im on book 11 and after im done with the series im gonna need to find a good owl series yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go owls.

37. obiwancrazy

I promise everyone that I will NOT go see this movie! I don’t like the books. I would only see it if Ewan McGregor was a voice.

38. YARP A PELLET HEAD

this is so radical! finally the nember one hit song called In a Can is a movie! its coming out in 2010! Its about, well, stuff in a can!

39. jennica

COOL! I have read all the books and now their making a MOVIE!!?? I hope there are NO changes between the book and the movie or it’ll be a total wreck,but if they do add a few things, like showing the part when Soren and Pelli met, I think the movie wil be GREAT.

40. nolan

I love this series, i wish they included the first 4 books in the movie although that means they would make less movies (if they are going to make more… hopefully)

41. Skyst

Actually, I don’t know who Hugh Jackman is voicing, but if anyone has watched Star Wars, the guy who played Captain Typho is voicing Twilight!

42. michael

P.S. I know all the swears! Racdrops sprink put a mouse in it hagsmere and all that! Boi-oi-oi-oi-oi-oi-oing

43. michael

I dont know who’ll do voicing but this is going to be great. I love the series and I’ve been looking around my shcool for the 14 and 15 but no luck. I could name all the charactors in the books that I know! Soren Kludd Gylfie Noctus Marilla Twilight Eglantine Mrs. Plithiver Digger Skench Spoorn Ezylryb Octavia Bubo Jutt Jatt Bell[right?] theres too many to name!

44. Lauren

YAY!I LOVE THE BOOKS AND IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE AT LEAST ONE OF MY FAVORITE SERIES BE MADE INTO A ANIMATED MOVIE!(now all i have to do is warriors movie :) )

45. :]Peace:]

OMG!!! I can not believe it!!!! I am reading the series and I luv it!!!! When is the movie coming out???!!!!

46. Buzz_Orchid

I LOVE THIS SERIES!!!!! My favorite character is Otulissa,she is really cool.I can’t wait to see the movie.

47. Owlet

I loved this series and have totally been waiting for the movie and it’s finally here!!! I can’t wait!

48. sarah

im really excited for this! my favourite book was the first book! i think Hugo will probs play Ezylyrb and maybe Hugh might play Boron. i have no clue!

49. Fantasy Girl

The actors and their respective characters have not yet been identified on certain movie websites. In fact, Jim Sturgess is sure to play one of the MAIN characters and most probably will be Soren. At least that’s what the rumor mill is saying.

50. Sally

i absolutly LOVE the Guardians of Ga’Hoole series! i am currently on book 10 but i also read the Guide book to the Great Tree :) these books are soooo worth making a movie! i bet it will be the best movie ever! does anyone know when it comes out?

51. Evan

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This movie will be soooooo awesome. Btw, after seeing the x-men, i think Hugh Jackman will play twilight, too! Ga’Hoole Rulez!!!

52. C.C.-18

I think that the movie will be great or i hope so!!!!!! i am all most done with 15 its so exciting!!!!! hope the movie would come out sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

53. Lyze of Kiel (Ezylryb)

Soren Twilight Gylfie Digger was was was his pushed alone taken family out of since from was the the her killed. nest. start. nest.

54. crazymonkeymadness

this is going to be AWESOME!!! but i wish that i can finish the whole series i am so annoyed right now that im only on the 6th book. THIS WILL BE TOTTALY WICKED!!! I love this series

55. isabel

only the first three books?
    i hope theymake more movies! its an awesome series. it would have plenty of stuff to put in the movies! i can not waitfor the movie trailer! :D :D !!!!!!!!

56. Lyze

I was expecting this movie to be a total knockout with computer animation(which I’d prefer) or at least live action! But the creators of Happy Feet? Racdrops . . . if they even think of turning this series into some cheesy animation film; holy Glaux in glamora, they might as well chuck the whole thing into the sea of Hoolemere and I’d yarp a pellet on it for good measure!
    Please exuse my language. But I’m still really exited! But if they make a movie, they’d better make it right!

57. animeyasha66

yes finilly i’ve bin hering that theres doing 2 b a move but i thought it was just a rumer… i’m a huge fan i have all 15 books, and the gide book(i found some mastakes in) and read and anilized all of them

58. lofk

oh my gluax this will be great.i can’t wait till the band hit the big screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

59. Maxwell

oh, man! i love the series! (p.s i already read all the books. to prove it.. there is 15 and the last is The War of The Ember.)
    can’t wait for the movie!

60. tanner

Oh my gosh a gardians of ga’hoole movie I can’t wait to see it but it frinks me off that I haven’t finished the series I’m on the fourth book

61. alex

OMG! During all the time that I have knew that the Guardians of Ga’Hoole exsited, I have dreamed of a movie! Now here it is right before my eyes! I think that Hugh Jackmen is Twilight. . . It’s good for him. I think that you are right about Ezylryb. I heard the date, too! I think that it will come out on September 10, 2010. It may not be the 10th, but I know that it is in September, 2010.SO EXCITED!

62. alexa

I REALLY LOVE THE SERIES!!!! i mean, that is the bestest book i have ever read in my whole life!!!!

63. owlizabeth

I love all of these books and I just about had a heart attack when I heard about the movie!!!! Go soren!!

64. lorrie

i love this series SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH,i definetely can’t wait for the movie because i started them this year and they are TOTALLY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!i love gylfie and soren,they’re good friends!

65. Melissa

Guardians of Ga’Hoole is the best book series ever! My fav character is Gylfie because she is intelligent and thoughtful. I can’t believe Zack Snyder is the director of this movie! :-)

66. matthew

guardians of ga’hoole is a great series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

67. mason

those books are the best ever! I can’t believe my eyes!!!! I wish the movie came out sooner though because I might not remember the first three books when I’m twelve.

68. Nirvanaa

YAY!!!!! I USED TO READ THEM (I READ 14 OR 15) AND MY FAV ONES ARE THE THIRD, THE FIRST, AND THE ONE WHERE CORYN IS BORN! I LOVE CORYN AND NYROC! (THE SAME PPL)

69. jamie

I simply love love love gardians of ga hoole they are great. I had hoped it would come out sooner. YEAH!! WOOHOO!!!

70. Brooke

FINALLY!! One of my favorite series! But will there be more movies for the other books?? I HOPE SO!!!!

71. CH (Again)

Seriously, if the people who made Happy Feet are making it, it will HAVE to win a motion picture award or SOMETHING.

72. CH

OMG I LOVE THESE BOOK SERIES! I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE MOVIE COMES OUT IN… July 2010. :( Well, guess i have to be patient!