Fill-in-the-Blank Famous Quotations: Allie Finkle
I haven't posted a "Fill-in-the-Blank Famous Quotation" in a while, and since it's almost the new year, I thought I'd try my hand at an Allie Finkle edition — because her rules are kind of like New Year's resolutions. (In case you're not familiar with Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls, it's a series by Meg Cabot about a girl who keeps a notebook of all the important things to remember as she navigates school, friends, family, and boys.)
For this "Fill-in-the-Blank Famous Quotation" entry, I chose two of my favorite rules from Allie's notebook:
"Don't get a pet that poops in your hand."
"Don't put your cat in a suitcase."
Here are my twisted versions:
- Don't get a pet that urinates in your bed.
- Don't put your cat in a mailbox.
- Don't get a pet that sheds on your prom dress.
- Don't put your cat in a dollhouse.
- Don't get a pet that eats in your bathroom sink.
- Don't put your cat in a filing cabinet.
"Don't get a pet that _____ in/on your _____."
"Don't put your cat in a _____."
How would YOU fill in the blanks?
— Karen, STACKS Staffer