Okay, so I just found out Stephanie Meyer is a mother of three kids who wrote her top selling Twilight
series around swim practices and changing diapers in the middle of the
night. WHAT?! Okay, she has to be the coolest mom in the world. How on
earth did she come up with the crazy lines spewing forth from my
favorite vampires' and werewolves' mouths?
In preparation for the sure-to-be hit Twilight movie coming out, here are some of my favorite Twilight characters' quotes. Can you guess who said what? If you can, you are totally ready for the Twilight movie.
Okay, so who said:
1. I thought you were supposed to be pretending I don't exist, not irritating me to death.
2. Did you seriously just stamp your foot? I thought girls just did that on TV.
3. What if I'm not a superhero? What if I'm the bad guy?
4. Leave it to you, Bella. Anyone else would be better off when the
vampires left town. But you have to start hanging out with the first
monsters you can find.
5. I suppose you're going to tell me that your boyfriend will avenge you?
6. I apologize for being such a monster. I'll try to behave myself from now on.
7. Here's to responsibility. Twice a week.
8. You. Got. Food. In. My. Hair.
In the meantime, I'll have to ask my mom if she wrote any secret
supernatural vampire thrillers while she was changing my diapers . . .
— Ratha, STACKS Writer