September 18, 2008

3 Questions for Jamie Kelly

Posted by at 6:12 am in Dear Dumb Diary, Reads | Permalink

0439629047_2I’d love to meet Jamie Kelly, whose secret journal has been published as the Dear Dumb Diary series (just don’t tell her that!). Jamie seems hilarious and I think we’d have a fun time together, so instead of asking her questions, I’d want to spend time actually hanging out. But I did come up with three requests to ask of Jamie if we could plan to meet up:

1. Please give me a make-over. (I’m dying to see how my hair would turn out!)

2. Let’s go out dancing!

3. Rate me on your popularity-o-meter! (Hopefully, I wouldn’t fall under Isabella’s metric system of Dorkology.)

What would YOU ask Jamie if you got the chance?

— Karen, STACKS Staffer

1. berenisse

these are so cool.the first time i read it i couldnt stop laghing at the jokes! then i started reading more..when i was finished with the dear dumb diary books…i went right back to the first book of dear dumb diary!

2. Britney

I love the Dear Dumb Diary Series. I just recently started reading them, and I really love it. The first Dear Dumb Diary Book I read was:
    Dear Dumb Diary,
    The Problem With Here is that Where its From.
    That was a really, REALLY good book.
    I started it at my Friend’s house and she had gotten it from the library and I started reading it and I COULD NOT put it down it was such a good book. It took not so long but pretty long for me to finish it. Because I am a fast reader and finish like Diary of a Wimpy Kids in like, half and hour, I considered it long when I read the Dear Dumb Diary books.
    Overall, they are very good books!!!! :-)

3. Bribri

I love Dear Dumb diary i have #12 i got it at barnes and noble they had i lot of the ones that were #12 i read it it was funny!! hint: when you read the book lot at the front page it’s FUNNY!

4. elizabeth

i love dear dumb diarys! there the best book in the world. i would ask why do you hate your cousin angela because she is so perfect? i know that feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. abby

yeah i like am i the princess or the frog? thank you jim benton you created a book that changes lives

6. Missrule

okay I know this stack is old since like 2010 and its 2011 now but i want to say that we should start a book club HOW KEWL WOULD THAT BE!!!! I just orderd number 12 out of my skools book order its called: ME (just like you but better) I CANT WAIT TILL I GET IT!!!

7. nattyboo2

I love Dear Dumb Diary books and I have read all the books before #8 and I’m Working on #8 right now and so far it is the best!!!! i<3Dear Dumb Diary!!!!!!!! :) !:)!:)!:)!:)!:)!:)!:)!:)!

8. TeRi B

I love u jamie!Where’d u get such a good sense of humor?I think ur hair is way more awesome then Angeline’s! I think your like 1st on the popularity scale!U rock!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) )))))

9. Anna

My sister got one and I read it, and I thought it was great. So I found a copy of the Spanish version I got 3 years ago and read that too. Now I’m addicted! In fifth grade, I could totally relate to Jamie and her feeling toward Angeline. Instead of hating the ‘popular’ kids I hung out with them to seem all cool and popular.

10. girlygirl202

i ca not wait to read the rest of the seires ………….. YAY FOR DEAR DUMB DIARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

11. Missrule

i love dear dumb diary books they’re so funny
    especially when the bruntford eats the meat loaf and screams call 9-1-1
    and when jamie thought she
    steped on a puppy i mean
    jim benton is the most funnyest book writer ever 3
    cheers for jim benton hip hip hooray hip hip hooray hip hip HOORAY! woo hoo

12. CrazyKay 129

Dear Dumb Diary is so funny but not as funny as Diary Of Wimpey kid (I DON’T KNOW I if i SPELLED THAT RIGHT) Lol!

13. Addie101

This book is so good. I burrowed my friends, then i ended up getting my own and reading it 2 more times!

14. Nyakong

I love this series!
    It makes me feel like her, and her awesome life, two parents, only child, best friend.
    I just wander where she lives in the book…………