Song Lyrics Quiz
You guys and gals rocked at the Memorable from the Very First Words quiz, so I figured you might want to try your hand at something a little more rocking — rock and roll, pop, country, and hip-hop that is!
How well can you identify these songs by their opening lyrics?
- I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine
I got a love and I know that it's all mine
- It's strange to think the songs we used to sing
The smiles, the flowers, everything is gone
- I got my sights set on you and I'm ready to aim
I have a heart that will never be tamed
- Its you and me moving
At the speed of light into eternity
- I'm hot
You go around
Like you know
- I got a lot to say to you
Yeah, I got a lot to say
I noticed your eyes are always glued to me
- The way we get loose we move our shoulders forward,
Get it in control like Janet Jack
- You look so dumb right now
Standin' outside my house
Tryin' to apologize
- Since the day they got married
He'd been praying for a little baby boy
- Let's drop!
Yeah, come on
I'll take you home
If you don't leave me at the front door
Take your best guess, then check back next week to see how you did!
— Carly H., STACKS Staffer