You guys and gals rocked at the Memorable from the Very First Words quiz, so I figured you might want to try your hand at something a little more rocking — rock and roll, pop, country, and hip-hop that is!
How well can you identify these songs by their opening lyrics?
- I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine. I got a love and I know that it’s all mine.
- It’s strange to think the songs we used to sing, The smiles, the flowers, everything is gone.
- I got my sights set on you and I’m ready to aim. I have a heart that will never be tamed.
- Its you and me moving At the speed of light into eternity.
- I’m hot. You’re cold. You go around Like you know.
- I got a lot to say to you. Yeah, I got a lot to say. I noticed your eyes are always glued to me.
- The way we get loose we move our shoulders forward, Head back. Get it in control like Janet Jack.
- You look so dumb right now Standin’ outside my house Tryin’ to apologize.
- Since the day they got married, He’d been praying for a little baby boy.
- Let’s drop! Yeah, come on, I’ll take you home If you don’t leave me at the front door.
Take your best guess, then check back next week to see how you did!
— Carly H., STACKS Staffer