Basketball. Soccer. Dance. Swimming. Tennis. Hockey. Baseball. Karate. Running. Lacrosse. Gymnastics. What’s your sport? Or maybe you just love exercise and fitness in general. Well then this one’s for you. On your mark. Get Set. Go!
10 Things Only Athletes Understand
10. Your dad forgot to wash your uniform and your game is in 10 minutes.
9. Your friends are on the OTHER team.
8. How gross your socks smell after a game. We’re talking bad. Really bad.
7. You are EXHAUSTED after practice!
6. That feeling when you first see your new uniform. With your number. And your name. Glorious.
5. Pre-game superstitions.
4. You still want to go to practice the day after you fracture your wrist.
3. Your best friend wants a playdate, but you can’t because you have practice.
2. Losing sometimes. Ughh!
1. Even if you lose, you still LOVE your sport and would do it all again in a heartbeat.
Let us know your sport or sports, and the problems you battle – in the Comments below!