- It’s the weekend! You’re most looking forward to . . . a) playing kickball with your besties in the park. b) hanging out with your dog. c) putting together an art project like a scrapbook or mural. d) spending quality time on the sofa, reading books and catching up on your favorite movies. e) volunteering!
- Your favorite song is . . . a) a catchy pop tune. b) a chill electronic track. c) very rock n’ roll! d) a beautiful ballad. e) at least 20 years old.
- You dream of living . . . a) in a fun, funky town. b) by the beach. c) in a tree house. d) on a beautiful farm. e) in an exciting city.
- You prefer to drink . . . a) water. b) fruit juice. c) chocolate milk. d) soda. e) tea.
- Your favorite kind of cupcake is . . . a) red velvet. b) birthday cake with sprinkles. c) chocolate. d) carrot cake. e) cupcakes aren’t really your thing.
- Your favorite book to read at the beach is something . . . a) mysterious but fun. b) super-silly. c) fantastical! d) that you’ve read before and loved. e) non-fiction.
- Your dream job would involve . . . a) traveling the world and helping people in need. b) working with animals. c) designing awesome things. d) making music. e) holding an important government position.
- You consider yourself a person who likes to . . . a) be prepared for any possible situation. b) go with the flow. c) keep track of important people and dates at all times. d) consider other people’s feelings first. e) take control of situations as a leader.
- You prefer to . . . a) hang out in large groups of people, strangers and close friends included. b) hang out with your close friends, but sometimes make new ones. c) hang out with just your close friends. You’re picky about company! d) hang out with whoever’s around. e) constantly make new friends.
- For your birthday, you would like to . . . a) go bowling. b) go to a theme park! c) have a sleepover party. d) have an awesome birthday dinner. e) go on a trip to a foreign city.
If you picked mostly A’s, you are a rubber band ball.
Rubber band balls are so underrated! Who doesn’t need rubber bands? From tying hair up to opening tricky jar lids, rubber bands do it all. As do you, bouncy friend! You’re upbeat, a team player, and always willing to help out someone in need. You’ve got so much energy and you can’t wait to use it in fun, productive ways. Yay for rubber bands!
If you picked mostly B’s, you are a pocket dollar.
What’s a pocket dollar, you ask? Why, only the most AWESOME SURPRISE EVER! Finding an unexpected dollar in your pants pocket is the most amazing feeling ever. Like the pocket dollar, you brighten everyone’s day, and help people find joy in the little– and big — things in life. You’re like a billion golden rays of the warmest sunshine, pocket dollar! Keep on shining!
If you picked mostly C’s, you are an old movie ticket.
“Wait . . . a stubby, old ticket? How is that awesome at all?!” Don’t fret, my friend. Old movie tickets are great reminders of the day we went to the movies. Did you go with your best friend, or a new one? Was it a rainy day? What did you do before and after? Whether it was a special day or a regular one, movie tickets have a strange way of making us remember all sorts of little details. You, old movie ticket, have a stellar memory. You never forget a birthday, you always remember everyone’s favorite ice cream flavors. Oh, old movie ticket, you represent the awesome memories! What would your friends do without you?
If you picked mostly D’s, you are an empty shoe box.
The empty shoe box may seem kind of useless, but just wait until it’s time to find a spot to store your seashell collection/lip balm library/pen pal letters. The shoebox is the perfect storage solution! And so are you. Like the empty shoebox, you’re super-versatile, and you’re also super-low-key. You bring out the best in the people around you by being calm, collected, and pleasant always. Don’t underestimate your value, empty shoebox!
If you picked mostly E’s, you are a safety pin.
There is no emergency you cannot handle. You are everyone’s personal cheerleader and speedy problem solver. You take the lead in every situation because you know that you make the best leader. You are always lively and willing to help, and your heart is always in the right place, safety pin!